EduMail is the mail service for the students who are learning with the eduweb service. They have the mail account to use the mailing services. If they forgot the login password then they can manage the password by resetting password and get relogged in.
To reset eduMail password, you can follow these steps:
- First open the browser of your PC and open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open Google which is most popular search engine. You can open Google with the help of this https://www.Google.com/ In Google, you can search for the eduMail reset password.
- It is be easy to search for the direct link to the reset page. You can find many results with link in it. The genuine link is given as thishttps://www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/password/ResetPassword.aspx You can follow this link.
- In the reset page, you get a blank area where you need to enter your EduMail User ID and click on the search button. This will find your account. Then the account shown is yours then you can answer the secret security questions. You will need to answer two security questions.
- After that, you also need to enter the security pin. You should enter the respective answers. Then after all, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button.
- After that, anew auto-generated password will appear. Note that, you need to copy the appeared password to paste it when the Change password screen appears. You should change your password immediately.
- There you will “Change Password” text below the auto-generated password area. You just need to click on the text and the page will appear where you need to paste the copied password in the current password and then you need to create a strong password.
- You may need to enter your new password twice for verification and confirmation. Then you need to save the changes and then you can re-login your account with your new password.
You need to sign out of the device after finish using it or lending it to someone else.