BigPond has changed in to Telstra which is and Australian net provider issuer. The BigPond brand has been in the system of being discontinued in desire of full Telstra branding since 2013. BigPond film is the only remaining service for the use of BigPond branding.
To change your BigPond password, first you need to login. To login, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser. There you can to open Google or any other search engine that you ae familiar with. To open Google, you can click on this link https://www.Google.com to open the Google search engine page. In Google, you can search for the BigPond or as well as Telstra.
- You will get numerous results, which can make you confuse. So, to make it easy, you can follow thishttp://tinyurl.com/ybhwfmjror this http://tinyurl.com/zx76b9w These both link will open the same page where you will see some blank space to fill for signing in.
- In the first blank, you need to enter your username and then password in the second blank respectively. After that, you need to click on the “Log in” button to sign into your account.
To change your BigPond password after finish logging in, you can follow these easy steps:
- After you open your homepage, you need to search for the setting icon or the text. After you find the text or icon, you need to click on it to open the settings. Inside settings, you will get password section.
- In that section you will get to change your password also. To change, you need to enter your current password in the first blank as well. And in second blank, you need to create a new password.
- You again need to enter your new password for the verification and confirmation in the last blank. After all, you need to save the changes and then you can continue with your new password.
In case you forgot your password and want to recover then you can reset your password. For that, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will see a text “Forgotten your username or Password?” and the username and password words are only in the blue colour which means they are internal link to different pages. Here you need to click on the “password” word to enter the password reset page.
- Or you can go with this https://myacct.telstra.com/forgottenPassword link to open the same reset password page. In that page, you will see some blank space that you need to fill up.
- First you need to enter your Username in the respective first blank and then in second you need to choose your Date of Birth. And then you need to click on the continue button.
- In next step, you need to choose the method that you want to reset your password. You can either choose through SMS or recovery email address. If you choose the SMS one, you will receive a message with code in your registered number and you need to enter the code in the process.
- If you choose the recovery email address, then you will receive a mail with code in your secondary recovery email address that you have registered. You need to take that code in the process and then continue.
- And after that, you will be able to create a new password. So, there you need to create a strong password that should not be guessed by others. You will need to enter your new password twice for the confirmation. After all, you need to save the changes and then you will be ready to go with the new password.
You should remember the new password for logging in for the next time. There you need to remember to sign out as well after finish using it or lending the device.