Blackberry is one of the top smart phones, tablets which provide services originally designed and marked by the Canadian company Blackberry.
The following are the steps in order to Reset Blackberry Password which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open the browser of your PC and then with the help of any search engine you can search for the blackberry reset password and there you can get so many link which are related with it.
- Or you can just go to this https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/ link directly for resetting your blackberry password.
- After that a new page will be open in your browser and there you can see a text which is written as “Username” with a blank text box where you need to write your email address in it.
- After that you can see a text which is written as “Enter the verification code which is shown in the image” and then there you can see some text with different style and numbers in it which you need to write in the blank text field which is at the side of it.
- If you have some problem with the verification code then you can refresh the image and for that you just need to click in the “Refresh the image” whose text color is in blue which means that text has another link in it.
- After entering all the required information now you need to click in the “Submit” button whose background color is in blue and the text written with it is white color.
- You will receive a password reset mail as an email from the blackberry and for that you need to open your email and check for the link which is sent by blackberry.
- After that you need to click in the link and then a new page will be open in your PC where you need to create a new password for it.
- You must remember your password should be strong so that no one can misuse your blackberry account. To create for a strong password your password must contain upper case alphabets, lower case alphabets, number, special characters, and symbols and so on.
- After that again you need to re write your newly created password in order to confirm your new password and then click in “Submit” button.
- Finally your password of blackberry has been successfully reset.